Tuesday, December 05, 2006,1:10 AM
every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end
So here I am....in the twilight of my college career. Who knew that four and a half years ago I'd actually be this close to being finished. It is a strange feeling to know that I've accomplished something. I think back on all the people i've known, all the friends I have, all the crazy things I've done and I can't help but smile. It's been fun, I've had my rough moments, my sad moments, my moments where I throw stuff in frustration....but here I am....almost done.

I have one assignment to finish by wednesday and I'm done. Its great. I have things lined up to do after school. For the first time in my life I feel like I have some of my act together. I'm waiting on an email from Stan, I sent him another one on Saturday about stuff so we'll see what he says.

Random thought: Rob Bell and his Nooma dvds are amazing....if anyone wants to throw a graduation gift my way....there are 14 of them....mucho gracias.

So yeah....this is an end of something....doesn't feel that different from anything else.

Man I wanted to write other stuff...but I'm too much of a pansy to say whats really on my mind....GRRR..I'm going to bed....if I bite my tongue any harder I might bite it off.
 
posted by Jason
Permalink ¤