Tuesday, October 17, 2006,12:18 AM
black hole sun...
I just got off work and I can't sleep. I'm somewhat stressed about my senior chapel on thursday. My sermon is written I'm basically just tinkering with it now. I'm really excited, but I'm nervous I won't do a good job, I mean everyone will be there. I'm hungry but don't want to eat, sad and not sure why. Its raining in buckets and it depresses me, its getting dark early now and I hate it. In my head the day ends when the sun goes down, so this is starting to stink. I always get weird right around the change from summer to fall and fall to winter.

I've been pretty consistant with working out lately. I'm glad to see some results, my arms are definately getting bigger. One of my goals was to have my arms fill out my shirt sleeves. Well i'm getting there. I never thought I'd actually say I kind of enjoy going to the gym.

My birthday is coming up in a few weeks too, I'm kinda looking forward to that. I'm going to try to do something exciting but alas no rock shows i really want to see are coming around this area.

Nobody ever reads mine and Brady's movie blog....or at least they don't comment on it. It's really kind of frustrating, I put alot of time in it and do it to help people decide on good movies. It's Cinemastandard.blogspot.com, check it out and post a comment I appreciate it.

Sigh it's like 1:30 and I don't want to sleep, but I need to. I'm just sitting here listening to some music (Breaking Benjamin's new cd is awesome, and 30 seconds to Mars is pretty good too) and watching movie trailers. I don't have classes or anything tomorrow but I do want to get alot of things done.

Anyway, I'm going to end this here. Pray for me, I can sense the darkness creeping in and I don't want it to. Take care everyone.
 
posted by Jason
Permalink ¤