Tuesday, May 23, 2006,10:37 PM
hatteras
settling in for another summer on the outer banks. its been ok so far, lots of work preparing the camp ground for when its starts getting busy. today was a long day. I began by scrubbing the tiles of the pool for about an hour. followed by holding up a basketball goal post and rim while mike one of the work campers mixed the cement. after that I spent a little time mowing on the toro (my lawn mower of choice) and weed eating (not my most favorite thing to do). Today I decided to wise up and use sunscreen, threw some 45 on and didn't get cooked too much.

its kinda boring right now because we don't have any activities to do and there are like 10 people in the camp ground. we drove up to nags head and got some more groceries.

the stars are out again tonight. It really is beautiful here, got to see the sun set over the sound on the way up to nags head. I have to sit out on the porch to get wireless signal, so its pretty peaceful but kinda cold.

I got a surf board to use this summer. I went over to visit Punky and Larry (campers that have property here, they are good to us) and saw they had a surf board. Larry said I could use it for the summer. Its a really nice Hatteras Glass board.

the good thing about all this time we have in between work is that i'm really taking time to make sure i read my Bible daily. i figure i need to establish my time of reading now that way when it does get busy i'll have that time already designated for only that.

It really is beautiful tonight



I miss you



lol my blog is updated and its getting cold so i'm going inside :)
night
 
posted by Jason
Permalink ¤