Saturday, April 08, 2006,11:51 PM
something wonderful
Something truly incredible has happened in my life

I told the girl that I have liked/cared about for almost 2 full school terms that I've had a crush on her since the day we met.

And she likes me too!!!

Her name is Looy, she is amazingly wonderful and I care for her a great deal.

I've been working on a post about this for about 3 days now and its about 10 pages long and I just can't put everything I want to say into words.

Let me put it very simply.

Words cannot describe how great Looy is. Nor can they truly describe how I feel about her. Nor can they descibe how happy it makes me to know she feels the same. I think that will do.

That 10 page post (its long but prob not that long) will probably be up sometime, it is basically the story about everything that has happened.

You really are amazing, you make me so happy, and to know that I make your face hurt from smiling so much makes me feel like I'm the luckiest guy in the world.


You are so special to me

:)
 
posted by Jason
Permalink ¤