Thursday, February 16, 2006,12:23 AM
good days
today (yesterday) was a good day. I just finished RA duty and about to enjoy some sleepy time. Got a ton of greek work due tomorrow. I'm on duty this weekend and its going to stink because Winter Jam is friday and I wanted to go. And I don't think there will be very many people on campus so not alot of people to hang out with.

Good news is I got alot of stuff done today. I got the vans secured for our rock climbing program next week (all apt guys and suite guys are invited).

Played scene it! tonight and won again. I'm so far undefeated and thanks to Looy for being a great partner.

really want to some how see/get this movie called Nochnoy dozor, the english translation is Night Watch....its Russian and it is apparently incredible. I've spent so much time looking up stuff about this movie it is down right stupid, probably should have been doing actual work :(. anyway Night Watch is only coming to America tomorrow in select cities. But the dvd is out in Europe as well as the sequel that has already been released to the theaters and its called Day Watch.

on a side note....kinda feel like if I felt this passionate about Bible study all the time I might grow by leaps and bounds as a Christian. I am reading books and scripture some but not as much as I feel I really should. Kinda feel like I have some misplaced passion. :( anyway I'm working on that too.

Well folks its 1 and i've gotta check the lobby and then I'm crashing.
Later
 
posted by Jason
Permalink ¤