Saturday, February 11, 2006,2:55 PM
bowling night
Last night I went bowling with about a bagillion other people from the school. Student activity bowling night! yeah. It was pretty fun and I had a really good time.

Andrew my old roommate was in charge of the thing and he made it "dress like your nuts" bowling night. So everyone dressed up....including yours truly. I was put up to it by a friend of mine but it was funny. She gave me a huge fuzzy coat and a mobster hat...yes let that mental image roll around in your brain.

I had a really good time, bowled one of my best games and managed to win a free one too!
Took me a little bit to get over seeing someone I really didn't expect there and the fact she was on the lane behind me didn't help at all. But I survived lol.

I lost all three games to a friend of mine.....she beat me pretty bad too. But the great thing about last night, I didn't have this overwhelming desire to be competitive I was just trying to bowl and have fun. It turned out to be the best night of bowling I'd ever had and me and my friends went a lot last semester.

anyway...as soon as I get a picture of me in that coat and hat I'll post it up. I figure it'll be worth a couple of laughs
 
posted by Jason
Permalink ¤