Wednesday, November 02, 2005,3:51 PM
Emery/As Cities Burn concert....how I celebrated my 22nd b-day
It was incredible to say the very least!

The first band we got to hear play was As Cities Burn. they were awesome....rocked my socks off. Got the bands autographs which was pretty sweet.

But the highlight of the evening was Emery.
OH MY GOSH DID THEY ROCK..........AND ROCKED HARD
I can't really describe the concert but it was awesome

The set list was

So Cold I Could See My Breathe
Ponytail Parade
Playing with Fire
By All Accounts Today was a Disaster
Fractions
Returning the Smile You Have Had From the Start
UNDER SERIOUS ATTACK (awesome song)
Left with Alibis and Lying Eyes
STUDYING POLITICS (one of my faves)
and the last song was WALLS and it freaking rocked

me, cody, jared and jeffery screamed so much we are all horse now.
 
posted by Jason
Permalink ¤