Sunday, August 21, 2005,12:24 AM
back in the swing of things......kinda
well i'm back at school. I've been here for two weeks now and I do enjoy being back. I'm an RA this year and i enjoy it so far, we have a few kinks to work out with this new building but things are going well all the same. i've played frisbee like 5 times already which has been great, new people are playing this year so its good to have new blood. my room is pretty nice, i really haven't done all i'm going to do to it yet. I do have a couch and in my own unique sense of style it is an old van seat complete with seat belt. classes are looking promising this year, well with the exception of greek but even it is looking like it might be survivable. And last but certainly not least by any means, i'm so glad to be back around my friends here. i've missed so many of you this summer and to be back here is really great


I have a feeling i might be doing a lot of posting on here this year. i'm experiencing alot of growth and change, mostly spiritual growth which i feel is good. i've done alot of reading and thinking about things and i feel like i've had the blinds that have been over my mind and heart knocked into next tuesday.
its a really strange sensation, i feel at peace about alot of things, life things and God things. i feel like i have a relationship with God and i actually want to hear Him and read and know Him more. God is great

well peeps its like 2 sunday morning and yeah i want to sleep now.


Music to check out: Switchfoot: Stars.
Its off their new album yet to be released and i must say HOLY MOLY its hard rockin and i think this might be a sweet album. so anyway....check it out
 
posted by Jason
Permalink ¤