Sunday, February 20, 2005,12:49 AM
recovery...
man I hate being sick. HATE i'm using hate here. yeah second time in 5 weeks i've been sick and i'm rather tired of it. for almost 3 days now i've had to quarantine myself to keep from passing it along. anyway its been rough, i mean rough. and to top that off i had a powerpoint presentation on friday......little did i realize that a 5 to 7 page research paper was also due....and i planned for just the power point. So on top of being sick i had to write a paper thursday night. I got it done and everyone said for being sick i was on my game with the presentation. The paper however i'm sure i'm going to be eaten alive on. anyway i'm trying at least. i've been so absent minded lately and really not all there. its wierd too i've felt like i've really just wanted to be alone. i don't really understand it, maybe its being sick but i kinda feel anti-social. i have a feeling its just not being 100%. a little sunshine though...the pastor i work for heath called me tonight ...he went to florida for a youth pastor meeting and he called to tell me he had something for me and that i'd flip my lid.......now my brain started to think......what does heath know would make me flip my lid. well MLB spring training is in FL right now. that means my boys the Red Sox are there. hmmm if it is some kind of Red Sox gear i will flip for real.

i'm kinda tired right now but i can't sleep because i've gotten about 20 hours of sleep in 2 days so....i feel like a battery. but i prob will go to sleep soon just so this bug doesn't come back on me.


later


 
posted by Jason
Permalink ¤