Tuesday, January 04, 2005,4:00 PM
man this is going to work............................BOOOOM
yeah thats basically how i feel after spending 40 bucks on digital cable and stuff to digitize my xbox signal to my reciever only to discover................that my reciever only has digital out. What a bust I've got to take all that stuff back to Best Buy and I hope get my money back.

Went to asheboro yestarday to see some swu bros. It was super fun, the pizza was great polished it off this morning for some breakfast. Got to see jake one last time before that sucker goes to oxford (you freakin punk) .

Glad to be going back to school here in the next week. I'm missing everybody and I might actually snag an apartment which would be really nice considering I could cook. Looking forward to getting back into the swing of things, having a set schedule gives me something to wrap myself around because sleeping til 2 is for the birds.

On a personal note.........I need a accountability partner. I think it would strengthen my walk a great deal. We have our little groups at school but I'm talking a one on one kind of thing. So if anyone is willing just let me know


well later


 
posted by Jason
Permalink ¤