Tuesday, October 26, 2004,12:14 AM
The thoughts and ramblings of a poor college student
Well in less than one week I'll be 21, and then we vote. I really hope Bush wins even though he is the lesser of two evils. I really don't understand how anyone can support Kerry, but I'm sure there are people that don't understand why I support Bush.

School isn't too bad here. I missed dinner tonight which was bad considering I have no money to spend and we have one caf and it's only open for an hour and a half. Still trying to get adjusted to not having somewhere to go to eat all the time. And I miss the comradery of being the RA of my halls (yes I am still the best RA N L-wood has ever had) always someone to hang out with. There is nobody down here in the dungeon of 1st floor.

Boston is doing well. I'm rather excited to see this whole thing play out. I know they can win the World Series the way they are playing. Everyone asks me "how long have you been a fan" and I usually respond with "a year or so". I guess everyone wonders why I'm so intense about it. What is it with being intense about something. Yeah I like my team. I'm this intense about everything; ask my friends. Getting worked up and in this frame of mind helps my mood, If i'm sad getting super excited about something helps pull me out of my mood. I know I often over exaggerate things, but thats just how I am. Something good happens it's the greatest thing in the world. The down side of that is when something bad happens it's the worst thing in the world. I have an inbetween I just don't know how to describe it lol.

Looking forward to the Asbury and Headquarters trip..........my first outing as a SWU student where I get to see my bro Chuck. It's going to be awesome.

anyway more later
 
posted by Jason
Permalink ¤