Tuesday, October 25, 2005,12:09 AM
not myself lately....
I just haven't been myself lately. I've been easily angered, mean, mouthy I'm pretty sure some other things too. To those people I am sorry If I hurt your feelings.

Lately I've been reflecting over the summer. I learned and grew alot, before this little stretch of dumbness I really felt like I'd become more well rounded. I don't blow up about stuff that much anymore, I more even keel about little bumps in the road.

I miss it though. ALOT! Probably what set all this off was my friend Jackie's AOL profile. It has "I miss the ocean when I sleep" and "Tri Till I Die". The first thing made me think about the fact that.....I lived on the beach for 2 and a half months. It was in-freaking-credible. I loved what I did, talking to people, families, performing skit nights for kids and my personal favorite, Sunday night bon-fires on the beach. I spent 2 months on probably one of the most beautiful places on Earth....its hard to reflect on that and know i'm stuck in Central SC barely passing Greek again. The second part "Tri Till I Die". Tri is in reference to Rodanthe, Waves and Salvo. Those are the three little towns that made up where I was. Rodanthe was where the KOA was and where my house was. Waves was the next town down, seriously like a mile down the road, and then Salvo which was the last town before hittin open HWY 12 and then hittin Avon. I just plain ole miss it.

I miss Saturday nights in Lisa's Pizzeria with Wilson, Sara, Corey, my man Mitch, Benji, everybody, I just miss it. Jackie getting me my sweet tea without even asking what I wanted to drink.

gah......I miss the ocean when I sleep
 
posted by Jason
Permalink ¤