Monday, February 13, 2006,11:43 PM
like/love is a four letter word.....
yeah i said it....like (love) is a four letter word!

Valentines day is here HOORAY :(.

What stinks is I wish I had a nice girl to do something for tomorrow. I wish I just knew a nice girl that would actually date me. I may be a little picky but you have to be. I'm not bad looking by any means, I happen to think I'm pretty nice and I know I'm pretty darn hilarious. It just makes days like tomorrow ...really stink.

I went to walmart tonight and they have tons of flowers. I passed them on my way back out and stopped, I looked at them some of which were very pretty. I stopped and picked one up and looked at it and thought about giving one to someone. And then I threw it back in the stupid display it was in. Its just frustrating.

I just wish I could meet a girl that was into me and not some jerk.

I think if you like somebody you have to tell them. It might be embarrasing to say it, but you will never regret stepping up.
--Don Miller

I'm not saying I disagree with Miller. The hard part about relationships with girls is completely saying how you feel because there are two paths that conversation can go down. I was bold and stepping out on a limb last year and last semester and it worked for a while, I was confident in myself and really felt like something might work out but it didn't. And after it didn't that really did something to my confidence. I just feel like all the nice things I do are pointless, girls like jerks and I'm not one so I'm easily overlooked. I know thats not true all the time but when stuff like that happens to you more than once....it does get old.

Anyway I'm not going to talk about girls for a while because it wears me out.

Happy Valentines Day
 
posted by Jason
Permalink ¤