Sunday, March 12, 2006,11:32 PM
back at it
Spring Break is over. And now begins the final 7 weeks til the end. One more semester to go and I'm done.... for now.

This weekend has been pretty good. Watched basketball the last two days. Watched the Carolina game at Chaplin Dill's house. That was pretty fun, for the record Carolina losing to BC was garbage.

Last night was pretty boring for me, I didn't want to really hang out with anybody and I didn't want to be alone, I kinda just wanted to go for drive. So I went to walmart and strolled around. Then I got the bright idea to go to Best Buy in Anderson. That was a bad idea because once I got inside those doors I said to myself "you drove all the way here your leaving with something". So I spent about 30 minutes walking the 3 DVD aisles...which by the way...wasn't that great of a selection. I finally decided on the Snatch 2 disk deluxe edition. It came with a deck of cards, a dealer button and the original theatrical release promotional booklet. For 15 bucks I was pleased.


Today I watched the BC/dook game up in Cody's apt. Needless to say I was disappointed, I really wanted to see dook lose. Carolina got a 3 seed which I predicted, very much disputed by Brady.

As a direct result of reading my friend Chuck's blog I decided to read through Hosea. What a great book! I'm not even finished yet but I've always liked the Israel/Gomer parallel story.


On another note I've gotten to the point where I'm sick of not being in-shape. I'm starting the work out plan I actually wanted to start at the BEGINNING of this semester. I went for a run tonight around the entire campus. I hope that I get of bed in the morning and go to the weight room. I know that I'm the kind of person that if I get the ball rolling it have a snowball effect...I hope.


Now a for a little humor. I still haven't named my goldfish, i've had him like 3 weeks and still no name. So Brady was over here yesterday and I told him that. He said I should name all my fish after my favorite famous movie stars. So jokingly I said so this one should be Clint Eastwood. I think it might have stuck, cause I refered to my fish as Clint earlier today. Here is where you come in, I really don't know if I want to name my fish like that so suggest some names, if your lucky your name might even get picked.

well its midnight and I need to get in bed.

laters
 
posted by Jason
Permalink ¤