Wednesday, March 08, 2006,1:16 AM
break...
well it has been several weeks since my last post....


sorry to the people that actually read this thing....which is like....4 people lol.

well to start my actually break I went up to Asheville to visit my sister. It was pretty fun, the night I got there I played her boyfriend Brian and his house mate in Scene It. Both have extensive dvd collections, I'm talking maybe 1,000 or more between the two of them. Needless to say I did well and finished second. Brian only beat me by 4 spaces.

Sunday my sister and I visited several pet stores. We hung out and spent most of the day visiting stores and stuff. I found a pair of sandals finally and a couple other cool things.

Monday we got up and hung around the house. We decided to go to Subway for lunch. Brian said he used to eat 2 sub sandwiches in one sitting. Brian is maybe a couple inches taller than me and for sure about 40 pounds less. Needless to say I had to see him eat 2 whole sandwiches.

The girl that took our order was really nice and we struck up a conversation The reason for tellng you that is when she got off work she went out and got in her decked out Eclipse and opened her car which had Lamborgini doors. I was slightly intrigued because several days before I had a conversation with my friend Kevin about them. The doors were really cool and I'd never seen doors like that on a normal car. I wanted to know how she got them on her car, so I went out and asked her. She was really nice and explained how she got them and put them on. I know random, probably completely stupid but I wanted to know.


Monday I picked out an aquarium for my fish and my sister gave me a filter and some other stuff to go with it. We left about 6 and got home pretty late. I really hate driving from the mountains especially at night. The drive from SC is so easy and kinda relaxing.

Today I got up and went over to my pastors house to see if he finished getting my information for my research paper together. We went over to his office and handed me a file about 2 inches thick and told me to have at it. The pastor before him complied an extensive history of my home church. My work should be pretty easy, just going over the information and adding a few details from the other documents I have.

The World Baseball Classic was on TV today. I haven't really watched TV in the last 7 months or so. But baseball in March was cool. The Dominican Republic played Venezuala. I turned over to ESPN to find that USA was playing Mexico. I didn't watch the game but USA beat Mexico 2-0.

Its been a long day. Going to visit my grandmother tomorrow and go to Wednesday night service.


Long blog, enjoy
 
posted by Jason
Permalink ¤