Thursday, April 20, 2006,11:31 PM
the start of something good
things are going well for me. I've got alot of work to do but I'll get it all done.


Things are going great for Looy and me. We've been spending the last few weeks getting to know each other deeper as friends. We talk about everything which is kinda crazy but great. We have this really great open communication where if we have a question or thought we just tell each other.

I took her to Twin Falls(waterfalls) on Wednesday and we had a great time. I truly love nature and enjoy God's creation and have always hoped God would put someone in my life who enjoyed it too. We had a great time exploring the waterfall, hiking and just enjoying each others company. We both fell in the water and saw a snake!

Tuesday night we decided to go to her home in Augusta so I could meet her mom, older sister Amanda and her dad. It was a really good time for us. We had dinner with her mom and brother. We had a great conversation and her mom asked me alot of things. Her mom really likes me too which is a big plus. Looy said her sister Amanda was probably going to be the toughest. But strangely enough that went pretty well too. We talked and she asked me how I felt about things and seemed to really like me which was another great plus. Her brother Joshua really likes me which is a really big plus, he said several rather interesting things in regard to my relationship with his sister. It is important to Looy that I have a good relationship/fit in with her family. Meeting most of her family and it going well was a great thing.

Spending time with Looy at her home was a good thing. We talked alot about our soon to be dating relationship which was good. She trusts me completely which is a big thing for her as well as for me because I completely trust her as well. We are comfortable together, we have fun together and we care about one another a great deal. We had a moment on Tuesday night that really allowed me to show her that I really cared for her and that no matter what she means the world to me and that I really want to be with her. We are getting to know each others hearts, struggles, pains, hopes and dreams and it is just incredible. I fall for her more and more each day. Plus we are both pursuing the call God has set on our lives and the great thing about that is, our calls are similar, we both desire to minister and help hurting people.

God has been doing wonderful things in my life in the last few days and month. I experienced a great spiritual change in my life that I know would have to had happened before I could have a strong relationship with God. I feel that as a result of me letting God have what he wanted from me, he placed in my life one of the desires of my heart.

Even with all the work thats due and the stress of the end of the semester I still feel so full of joy and truly blessed.

Peace and Love
 
posted by Jason
Permalink ¤