Tuesday, April 11, 2006,1:35 PM
comfortable
yesterday was a great day. Classes went well and it was nice and warm outside.

Spent some time with Looy after she got from SGA. She's reading the book Captivating and has told me I have to read it (she's telling me what to do now lol). We sat in the lobby and talked for a while last night. Several people came into the main lobby so we went downstairs to the lobby beside the washroom.

We sat down there and talked about a bunch of stuff. It was really great, we just talked very openly about alot of things. We talked about our families and found they have several things in common. Talked about growing and how we were both dorks in middle and high school.

I asked her to guess my favorite president. I was thinking to myself there is no way she is going to guess Andrew Jackson. Once again she surprised me by guessing Jackson, I was completely dumbfounded.

We talked about Narnia and Lord of the Rings (One of her favorite movies). While we were talking about LOTR she very quietly and gracefully put her head on my shoulder and slipped her hand under my arm. I was in mid sentence and stopped, I was completely overwhelmed by it. I just sat there in silence and enjoyed the moment.

We talked and just sat there and enjoyed each others company. At one point she said she felt very comfortable with me, that just made me want to hold her closer.

We both still laugh and think its a little crazy. We have been friends for a while now and honestly I didn't anticipate this last week when I told her how I felt.

Its funny because I used to try to hide how I felt about her even though she knew. But now I can write about it, talk to her about it and show it to her.

anyway....
I'm going to take a nap


Peace and Love
 
posted by Jason
Permalink ¤