Tuesday, October 03, 2006,2:10 PM
times like these...
things are going pretty decently for me...

to update whats been going on in my life

1. Got a job working at the coffee shop on campus (wierd i know, me in a coffee shop but its really fun. Skinny Decaf Latte coming up)
2. Living with Brady in our apt is nice, cooking our own meals is nice.
3. Got paid today!
4. My senior chapel is coming up on Oct 19 and I'm excited. I've got a sermon brewing, it might be pretty bold but I think it will be good for campus and the revival thats going on here now.
5. hmm....Lost starts tomorrow!
6. In the last month and a half I have been part of teams that have won 150 bucks playing trivia. 2 of those times it was with Brady......how do you think we buy groceries?

anyway, thats about it.

oh remember me in your prayers.....that would be great
 
posted by Jason
Permalink ¤